Senior Planner and Scheduler to work for a Tier 1 Engineering contractor to work across their projects in Dublin and Europe. This role will cover M&E projects for Data Centres and Commercial projects in Ireland and across Europe. Some of the projects are outlined below.
- Multiple Pharmaceutical Plants – €30M – €50M
- Semi-Conductor facility – €10M – €60M
- Data Centre – €20M+
If you are a Senior Project Planner who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call for a confidential discussion.
- Project Planning and scheduling using Primavera P6 or ASTA Power Project.
- Responsible for development and management of project schedules and project controls tools.
- Representing the company and hosting Progress/Planning meetings/workshops.
- Establish project schedule resource requirements.
- Develop and Communicate tools for the target completion of project goals.
- Provides performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- Developing Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Program s as part of the project team.
- A relevant third level degree or Mechanical trade qualification.
- 8+ years experience in a Planner role Ideally on M&E or CSA projects.
- Track planned versus actual progress
- Working with construction team members to capture and log any issues affecting progress
- The successful Planner will attend site meetings (internal and client based)
- Monitoring original versus actual budgets for scope growth/changes
- Take lead in production/co-ordination in issuing of weekly construction reports
- Experience leading projects from a project controls perspective
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Salary circa €80,000 to €90,000 DOE
- Annual Bonus
If you are a Senior Project Planner who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.