Senior Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Senior Personal Assistant required for a leading construction company based in South Dublin to cover PA duties for Board Directors. Our client is a construction industry leader and has a great reputation as an employer. Excellent opportunity for someone with previous Personal Assistant/ Executive Assistant experience.
- Providing high level business support to Board Directors
- Ensuring that Directors diaries are managed correctly, in line with business priorities and changing demands
- Overseeing and booking restaurants, travel arrangements, conference rooms and accommodation requirements for Directors in both Ireland and overseas
- Processing confidential and sensitive information with judgement and tact
- Liaising with other departments on behalf of the Directors
- Management of the Secretarial Team, Reception and Cleaners
- Ideally have minimum 2 years recent experience working as an Executive/Personal Assistant
- The successful Personal Assistant will be committed to offering the highest professional standards
- Be self-motivated, organised and have good time management skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be results driven, confident, ambitious and career driven.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary circa €45K-€55k (DOE)
- 21 days Annual Leave per annum
- Company pension
- On site gym and canteen
If you are a Personal Assistant considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Eve Dobson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 25 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.