MEP Resident Site Engineer required to join a leading M&E Design Consultancy. This engineer would be required to work on a large multi-use project in Dublin 11. This would be a great opportunity for the successful engineer to oversee the MEP installation on a large project that consists of offices, warehouses and more. This company has an excellent reputation for supporting and rewarding their staff.
- Oversee MEP installation in terms of time, cost & quality.
- Liaise with the MEP design team
- Report to all stakeholders regarding the progress of the project
- Deal with any issues that arise on site
- Review the performance of subcontractors to assure contract compliance
- Review and interpret MEP design drawings
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a site engineer on medium – large scale construction projects.
- Minimum level 8 degree in a relate discipline
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- The successful candidate must be resident in Ireland or eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- €35 – €40 p/h – doe.
- Paid Overtime
If you are a MEP Resident Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862 for a confidential discussion. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Design Engineers, and Electrical Design Engineers We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.