*** Hybrid Working Opportunity ***
MEP Lead required to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor on a Pharmaceutical project in Dublin. Reporting directly into the MEP Sector Lead, the successful MEP Lead can either be Electrical or Mechanical bias and will be responsible for managing a multidisciplinary team ensuring delivery of the MEP element of the project.
Please call Joe Newman for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Responsible for the delivery of full MEP packages on the project.
- Planning and programming.
- Managing the Mechanical and Electrical Contractors.
- Oversee the highest quality of Health and Safety.
- Proposing value engineering suggestions to improve efficiency in every all areas (cost, time, specification and quality).
- Coordinate and liaise with staff and sub-contractors to ensure a smooth and timely project delivery.
- Maintain good working relationships with the commercial department.
- Monitor all aspects relating to the MEP construction including quality of work and materials.
- Review all drawings and specifications to ensure any errors or omissions are communicated to the design teams prior to the work starting.
- Lead and motivate the entire MEP team.
- Forward planning of labour resources and materials to limit project down time.
- A Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering is essential.
- 5+ Years’ experience in a similar role leading MEP Teams on large projects is essential.
- Membership of an industry related professional institution.
- IOSH or equivalent H&S Management Training.
- Experience working on a Pharmaceutical or Semi-Conductor project would be beneficial.
- The successful MEP Lead must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Salary €90,000 to €100,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- Company Vehicle / Generous Vehicle allowance
- 26 Days annual leave
- Healthcare scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are an MEP Lead who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.