MEP Quantity Surveyor / MEP Cost Manager
An ambitious MEP Quantity Surveyor / MEP Cost Manager with circa 5 years experience is required by a a leading construction cost consultancy in Dublin to join a busy team serving clients in Ireland and across Europe.
The successful Cost Manager will initially support the team based in Dublin, delivering commercial, leisure, data centre and workplace projects reporting to an Associate. This is a full time, permanent position with a degree of flexibility appropriate to the project location.
They are one of Ireland s leading cost consultancies with an excellent reputation for career development and progression.
The remit of the Cost Manager is the provision of pre and post contract MEP cost management for a range of commercial fit outs and office, data centres, retail, and leisure projects. Other duties include feasibility budgets, tender documentation MEP BoQ s, value engineering, variations, financial reports and lifecycle costing.
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying, Cost Manager, Construction Economics or similar
- A minimum of 5+ years post graduate experience as an MEP Quantity Surveyor some of which must have been gained in a consultancy environment (essential)
- Preferable holding Chartered status (MSCSI, MRICS) or working towards it
- Good contractual knowledge and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively utilise a range of technology platforms
- Be fully conversant with the use of the Standard Method of Measurement
- Effective time management, organisational, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Work permit applications will be considered
- 27 days annual leave
- Professional subscription
- Life Assurance
- Flexible on location
- Excellent career prospects and CPD development
If you are a MEP Cost Manager or Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne. All calls strictly confidential.