Mechanical Supervisor – 17761
Mechanical Supervisor required to join one of Europe’s leading contractors on a Data Centre project in Sweden. The Mechanical Supervisor will report into the Mechanical Project Manager and be responsible for the working with a team of Mechanical sub-contractors ensuring the successful delivery of Mechanical systems.
Please call Joe Newman for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Liaise with and manage sub-contractor workflow.
- Verifying that subcontractors consistently adhere to safety protocols and stay on schedule.
- Develop and revise construction progress tracker and providing weekly updates.
- Conducting site inspections to confirm that installations align with approved drawings.
- Examining and approving Supplier Purchase Agreements (SPAs).
- Participating in Dispute Adjudication Board (DAB) meetings.
- Proficiently using Compass/ACC or other relevant software.
- Weekly acquisition of snag lists from vendors and ensuring timely resolution.
- Conducting tests during and outside regular working hours when required.
- Maintaining a consistently high standard of work for the assigned project.
- Receiving deliveries and confirming the accuracy of quantities received.
- Degree in Mechanical/Building Services Engineering or relevant Mechanical trade Qualification.
- 5 Years+ Experience in a similar role.
- High level of Plumbing / HVAC knowledge.
- Experience working on Data Centre or other large scale industrial projects is essential.
- Experience using MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and planning skills.
- Must have a UK or EU passport.
- Salary €80,000 to €90,000 DOE
- Generous living away allowance
- Single occupancy accommodation and utility bills
- Regular return flights
- In country travel provided
- Group healthcare scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a Mechanical Supervisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.