Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
A Mechanical Quantity Surveyor is required to join one of Irelands biggest M&E contractors in Dublin. The successful Mechanical Quantity Surveyor must have over 10 years experience working on Mechanical process and building services projects. The role will be office based in West Dublin working on some of the following.
- €50M – €200M Multiple Data Centres for a variety of multinational clients
- Multiple Hospitals & healthcare projects
- €50M University buildings
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience working as a Quantity Surveyor.
- This company has an excellent culture where staff are rewarded and supported in a positive and open working environment.
- The ideal Quantity Surveyor will have a positive attitude and enjoy leading a team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the contractor.
- Attend regular site meetings as a representative of the company and communicate effectively to keep all up-to-date on project development status whilst also tracking and resolving issues
- Proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients in relation to Valuations, Variations, Final Accounts and cost reporting
- Must have experience in providing leadership, motivation and mentoring to Quantity Surveyors
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other Quantity Surveying Packages
- Ideally have a proven track record working on Commercial / Industrial projects
- Salary circa €80K – €90K doe
- Annual Bonus
- Company car
- Very advanced in Virtual meetings and working from home opportunities
- Detailed benefits package available on application
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.