Mechanical Quantity Surveyor (8+ years’ experience)
***Hybrid opportunities available***
A Mechanical Quantity Surveyor is required to join one of Irelands biggest Engineering contractors in Limerick. The successful candidate will have worked on projects in some or all, of the following sectors, pharma, data centre, healthcare, food processing, education, and public sector.
- Reviewing and processing payments
- Re-measurement of sub-contract works for sub-contract valuations.
- Producing quantities / schedules for procurement of M&E sub-contract packages
- Preparation and issuing of M&E sub-contract documentation to sub-contractors.
- Preparation of project interim valuations
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience working as a Mechanical Quantity Surveyor.
- This company has an excellent culture where staff are rewarded and supported in a positive and open working environment.
- The ideal Mechanical Quantity Surveyor will have a positive attitude and enjoy leading a team.
- Proven ability while dealing with Subcontractors and Clients in relation to Valuations, Final Accounts and cost reporting.
- Ideally have experience in providing leadership, motivation and mentoring to all Quantity Surveyors
- Microsoft Office proficient and other Quantity Surveying Packages
- Have a proven track record working on Large scale Commercial / Industrial projects
- Salary circa €85 – 95K – DOE
- Hybrid work opportunities
- Car Allowance
- Annual Bonus
If you are a Mechanical Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.