Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager with extensive Process Piping and mechanical installation experience is required by a M&E contractor in Dublin. The successful Mechanical Project Manager must have over ten years experience managing Pharmaceutical and Process piping contracts.
- Multiple Pharmaceutical Plants – €30M – €50M
- Semi-Conductor facility – €10M – €60M
- Attend and participate in client and design team meetings
- Overseeing multiple projects to ensure high quality installation
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues
- Programming, planning and reporting of all project management activities
- Management of a multidiscipline team on a variety of large and medium sized projects
- The successful Project Manager will participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off mechanical installation
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or relevant trade background required
- The successful Project Manager will have a minimum of 10 years of mechanical project management experience on large scale process piping projects.
- Must have worked with an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK
- Commercially focused client facing individual
- Strong knowledge of Mechanical Process Piping
- Proven track record of having led teams on large and medium projects
- The successful Project Manager must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit
- Salary circa €100,000 to €125,000 – DOE
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Annual Bonus
If you are a Mechanical Project Manager looking for your next career move, please contact Gearoid Hughes on 0860351825. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.