Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager required one of Europe s leading Engineering Contractors for a Data Centre project in Dublin. Our client is in a period of continued growth and have a large order book for the next 5 to 10 years. They offer both job security and also excellent progression opportunities during this period of their growth.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Overseeing an entire mechanical element of the project to ensure high quality installation.
- Programming, planning, coordinating and reporting of all mechanical activities.
- Supervising the work of Mechanical Package Managers, Mechanical Project Engineers and Mechanical Supervisors.
- Management of EHS on site in conjunction with the EHS Manager.
- Communicate and coordinate with clients, contractors, consultants and the design team.
- Attend and participate in all project related meetings on behalf of the company.
- Responsible for technical submittals.
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues.
- Management of a multidiscipline team.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or relevant trade background required.
- A minimum of 5 Years experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record of having led teams on large projects.
- Experience working on Data Centre projects would be advantageous.
- Must have worked for an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have good commercial awareness and be a client facing individual.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- The successful Mechanical Project Manager must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary €95,000 to €120,000 DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- Healthcare scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a Mechanical Project Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.