A large and very well-established multi-disciplinary contractor is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer for a project based in Dublin. This contractor works on large scale projects across multiple sectors including: Pharmaceutical; Industrial; Healthcare; Data Centre and Technology.
The ideal Mechanical Project Engineer will be a self- starter with the initiative and skills to manage his/her workload to meet necessary deadlines. Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills are essential.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design reviews, validate equipment, pipe and duct sizes
- Develop technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Quality control on site walking down systems to ensure compliance with specifications
- Manage development of O&M s and verify accuracy of as-built documentation.
- Develop and manage execution of commissioning test scripts.
- Complete technical reviews and assessments of tenders, RFQ returns and equipment.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical discipline.
- Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
- A minimum of 5 years as a Mechanical Project Engineer
- Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects advantage
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, Autocad, MS Project
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Ability to drive a large-scale project
- A background in construction
- Salary Circa €75 – €85K – DOE
- 25 days annual leave
- Car allowance
- Annual Bonus
- Opportunities to work abroad.
If you are a Mechanical Project Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 0351825. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.