Mechanical Project Engineer required to work for a leading M&E Contractor to work on their projects in Dublin. Our client has a mixed portfolio of industrial projects including Data Centre, Pharmaceutical and Semi-Conductor. Our client strongly supports continuous career progression plans for all of their Engineers into Senior Engineering and Project Management roles.
Please call Joe Newman for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Multiple Data Centre Projects
- Multiple Pharmaceutical Plants
- Semi-Conductor facility
- Onsite co-ordination between Mechanical and other Disciplines.
- Resolving engineering queries in the field.
- Supervise area engineers who will be managing specific construction areas.
- Prioritising off-site pipe and pipe design fabrication to follow construction schedule.
- Work with construction manager to monitor the construction schedule.
- Weekly Progress reporting to client and Project Manager.
- Weekly Variation reporting (Gathering this info from the area engineers to give it to Cost engineer).
- Familiarise with scope of contract to monitor possible or potential variation work on site.
- Ensure supply equipment is ordered as required.
- Onsite co-ordination between Consultant and Contractor.
- Co-ordination of project activity in conjunction with the offsite fabrication team.
- Attend weekly progress meetings.
- Safety audits and monitoring safety performance on site.
- Working with QA lead to ensure piping systems are handover to client on schedule
- 3+ years experience as a Mechanical Project Engineer essential.
- Degree or Diploma in Building Services/Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience working on large scale industrial projects is essential.
- Experience in both HVAC and Piping would be beneficial but not essential.
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with team members to complete tasks.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €55,000 to €65,000 – DOE
- Healthcare scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a Mechanical Project Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.