Mechanical Project Engineer required to join a leading Mechanical contractor for projects in Dublin. The successful candidate will report into the Project Manager and will be working on a range of turnkey building services projects including Hotels, Office blocks and Commercial.
This role offers the successful Engineer the opportunity to work on projects from tender stage through to commissioning and handover. It would provide an excellent foundation and professional development opportunities for an Engineer who is looking to progress into a Project Management role in the future.
- Working with the Project Manager to assist in delivering all aspects of the project from planning through implementation to final account stage.
- Monitoring project progress and issuing progress reports to the Project Manager and client.
- Design and value engineering of mechanical services.
- Providing office and site support to the project teams.
- Procurement of mechanical services plant.
- Ensuring project compliance with QEHS Management System.
- Liaising with the main contractor to agree the project program.
- Ensuring all client handover materials and procedures are completed.
- Managing material stock levels to minimise project downtime.
- Liaising with the consultant engineers to obtain sign off.
- Managing and recording project variations.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 2 Years experience in a similar role.
- Must have worked with an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (AutoCAD would also be beneficial).
- The successful Mechanical Project Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary €45,000 to €55,000 DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a Mechanical Project Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.