A large and very well-established multi-disciplinary contractor is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer for a project based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This contractor works on large scale projects across multiple sectors including, Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Healthcare, Oil & Gas and Technology. They also invest heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design reviews, validate equipment, pipe and duct sizes
- Develop technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Quality control on site walking down systems to ensure compliance with specifications
- Manage development of O&M s and verify accuracy of as-built documentation.
- Develop and manage execution of commissioning test scripts.
- Complete technical reviews and assessments of tenders, RFQ returns and equipment.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical discipline.
- Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
- A minimum of 3 years as a Mechanical Project Engineer with a contractor
- Experience working on Data Centre projects essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Autocad, MS Project
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Ability to drive a large-scale project
- A background in construction
- Salary circa €70 – €80K – DOE
- Significant living allowance
- Fully covered accommodation
- Transportation to and from site covered
- 21 days annual leave
If you are a Mechanical Project Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 0351825. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.