Mechanical Engineer required to join a well-established expanding consultancy based in South Dublin. The successful Mechanical engineer will join a professional and fast paced team of highly qualified engineers. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and dedicated mechanical engineer to progress in their career and work on some exciting projects across a range of sectors including commercial, healthcare, and residential.
Please call Ciara McGarry for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Work as part of a multidiscipline team on a variety of projects.
- Implementing Quality & CAD/ Revit standards.
- The successful mechanical engineer will work under the direction of a senior engineer and will assist them in all aspects of the job.
- Preparation of mechanical designs and draughting of the same.
- Checking on mechanical drawings.
- Participate in site visits and to monitor, review and sign-off on HVAC installations.
- Attending and participating in client and stakeholder meetings.
- Dealing with clients/mechanical contractors
- Mechanical Engineering Degree is essential.
- At least 4 years’ postgraduate mechanical building services engineering experience.
- AutoCAD and REVIT skills are essential.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- On route to be chartered or the desire to become chartered is a distinct advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary circa €50,000 – €60,000 – doe.
- 23 days annual leave each year
- Flexible Working Policy
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Support for continuing Education
- Working closely with senior engineers.
- Onsite parking
- Bike to work scheme
If you are a Mechanical Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Ciara McGarry or call for a confidential discussion. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland. Ref: 17379