Mechanical Engineer needed to join a progressive Building Services Engineering Consultancy practice in Offaly. The Mechanical Engineer role will highly competent mechanical design engineers with excellent interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
- Work as part of a multidiscipline team on both large and small projects
- Under the direction of a Senior Engineer, design mechanical services packages using Revit & AutoCAD.
- Implementing Quality & CAD Revit standards.
- Participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off mechanical installations.
- Work and support senior engineers and project managers.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or similar Mechanical based accreditation is essential.
- Minimum of 3+ years postgraduate experience in a design consultancy.
- Perform lead duties on projects and, as required, deliver design and project management support from initial concept planning through to construction and commissioning.
- Work as part of our team, ensuring we achieve the best results and deliver a high-quality service to our clients.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit is essential.
Salary & Benefits:
- €35k-45k DOE
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Mentorship and guidance from highly experienced engineers
- Hybrid working week
If you are an Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Rebekah Blair. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.