Mechanical Engineer required to join a dynamic and exciting engineering consultancy in Dublin. The successful mechanical engineer will gain fantastic experience as part of a busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to develop and progress in their career. The successful will have some building services design experience.
- Experience of delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle.
- Good understanding of electrical services and the interaction between mechanical and electrical services.
- Knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards as well as Irish building regulations.
- Liaise with clients, architects, and project managers.
- Develop the mechanical design standards within the organisation.
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation and quality on site until project completion.
- Bachelor s Degree in mechanical engineering or related discipline essential.
- 3-5 years experience working as a mechanical design engineer preferably within a consultancy.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary: €40k – €50k – doe
- Hybrid working model
- Performance based bonuses
- Fantastic career progression
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland