Senior Mechanical Design Engineer needed to join an multi award winning building services engineering consultancy in Dublin. The successful Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer will be responsible for of a range of projects. You will report to the company Directors and will have excellent support and guidance in your role.
- Preparation of mechanical brief for client
- Completed calculations such as heating, cooling, heat gains, water pipe sizing etc
- Complete mechanical specification and pricing document (Summary of tender only)
- Attendance at design team meetings
- Attendance at Client meetings
- Review of technical submittals
- Co-ordination of services and spatial awareness
- Respond to technical queries
- Ability to provide presentations to client
- Preparation of Budgets
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- The successful Building Services Engineer should have minimum 10+ years post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy.
- 5+ years experience as a Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Will need excellent communication skills
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Candidates with Chartership or who are in the process of Chartership will have a distinct advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary circa €65,000 – €75,000, negotiable depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Opportunity to earn an extra day and a half of annual leave days each month.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bike to work scheme
If you are a Senior Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.