A Senior Mechanical Design Engineer is needed to join a multi-discipline engineering and project management consultancy in Dublin. The successful Mechanical Engineer will be working on mainly data centre and pharmaceutical projects.
- Data Centres
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Medical Device projects
- Preparation of mechanical brief for client
- Completed calculations such as heating, cooling, heat gains, water pipe sizing etc
- Complete mechanical specification and pricing document (Summary of tender only)
- Attendance at design team meetings
- Attendance at Client meetings
- Review of technical submittals
- Co-ordination of services and spatial awareness
- Respond to technical queries
- Ability to provide presentations to client
- Preparation of Budgets
- Degree in Mechanical Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Mechanical Engineer with 4-8+ years mechanical engineering design experience.
- Ideally have experience working on Pharma, Datacentres, Healthcare, Education and Hotel projects.
- Experience leading or second in command on delivering projects and handing over to clients.
- In-depth knowledge of Irish building regulations essential.
- The ideal Mechanical Engineer will be Chartered or ambitious to achieve Chartership.
- Experience using IES Thermal modelling a distinct advantage.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €55k – €65K – DOE
- Flexitime & time in lieu
- Free parking & shower facilities
- Remote working
- Mileage expenses
- Incentive package
- Internal and external CPD
- Situated in central Dublin, close to Dart, Rail & Luas stations.
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Leah Colfer for a confidential discussion. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.