Mechanical Design Engineer required to join a leading multidisciplinary consultancy based in their Cork office. The successful engineer will have the opportunity to work on a number of exciting projects including a number of government projects over a range of sectors such as commercial, pharmaceutical, education and healthcare. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress into a senior level in a great company.
- Delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle of building services projects.
- Work under the direction of senior engineers and provide technical support and assistance to them.
- Knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards as well as Irish building regulations.
- Liaising with clients, architects, and project managers.
- Develop the mechanical design standards within the organisation
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion.
- Level 8 Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- The successful mechanical engineer will have 5+ years design experience preferably within a consultancy.
- Knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN standards.
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit.
- The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- €45,000 – €55,000 – doe.
- Group Healthcare Scheme
- Regular salary reviews
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.