Mechanical Engineer (Senior) needed to join an multi award winning mechanical and electrical consultancy in Dublin. The successful mechanical engineer will be responsible for leading and collaborating with design teams on a wide range of projects.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer will lead the Mechanical Services design for a range of projects
- Design and specification of mechanical services for various types of buildings and sector.
- Develop the mechanical design standards within the organisation
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects, and project managers
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion.
- Honours Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- The successful Mechanical Engineer should have minimum 10+ years post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy.
- Minimum three of these must be working in Ireland.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD – REVIT an advantage.
- Experience in sustainability and understanding of smart technologies/designing for the future is favourable but not necessary.
- Very good proactive communicator
Salary & Benefits:
- €60,000 – €70,000 – Depending on Experience.
- Travel tax scheme or bike to work scheme
- Regular training / mentoring
- Support for chartership
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.