A multidisciplinary contractor is currently seeking a Mechanical Site Engineer based in Dublin. This innovative and progressive contractor work on a wide range of projects including pharmaceutical, healthcare, retail, commercial & education.
Please email or call Joe Newman for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Attend the project handover meetings and issuing full project package handover packs.
- Assisting senior management with the project programme and variations where necessary.
- Reviewing mechanical packages prior to orders being placed.
- Coordinate mechanical services and builders work drawings in conjunction with the Site Manager/Project Manager.
- Development of QEHS and SOP documents.
- Document Control including working drawings, technical submittals, schedules, QA packs etc.
- Assist in the operation and maintenance manual development and delivery.
Qualifications / Skills
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5+ years post graduate experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid/clean drivers licence.
- Knowledge and experience in HVAC, Chiller, Air-Con & Building Services is essential
- €55,000 to €65,000 DOE
- Career progression available
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Mechanical Site Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.