Senior Mechanical Engineer required to join a leading multidisciplinary consultancy based in their Cork office. The successful engineer will have the opportunity to work on a number of exciting projects including a number of government projects over a range of sectors such as commercial, pharmaceutical, education and healthcare. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress into a senior level in a great company.
- Designing and reviewing design work of junior engineers.
- Compilation of Specifications for Mechanical Services and Installations.
- Ensuring full co-ordination between specifications and drawings.
- Estimating, cost control, Compiling project reports.
- Project planning, conceptual design studies and reports.
- Training and professional development of junior and intermediate engineers working as part of group.
- Liaising with architects, clients and other stakeholders to set the constraints of the mechanical design and co-ordinate with all other disciplines.
- Level 8 Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- The successful mechanical engineer will have 7+ years design experience preferably within a consultancy.
- Knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN standards.
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit.
- The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- €60,000 – €70,000 – doe.
- Hybrid working
- Group Healthcare Scheme
- Regular salary reviews
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Rebekah Blair on 086 085 7455. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.