Mechanical Design Engineer required to join a leading consultancy based in Dublin. This role would suit an ambitious engineer eager to progress in their career. The successful mechanical engineer would have the opportunity to work on a range of projects spanning over multiple sectors including commercial, educational, residential, and industrial.
- Delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle.
- Working with senior engineers and assisting them with the design of projects.
- Liaise with clients, architects, and project managers.
- Develop the mechanical design standards within the organisation.
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation and quality on site until project completion.
- Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue.
- Collaborate with customers, engineers, sub-contractors, suppliers, and in-house resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Project scheduling and resource planning aligned to meet customer requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- Full delivery of mechanical building services.
- Bachelor s Degree in mechanical engineering or related discipline essential.
- At least 5 years post graduate design experience preferably within a consultancy.
- The successful mechanical engineer must have good communication skills.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Be technically minded with a proven ability to problem solve in a mechanical design engineering environment.
- Salary: €50k – €60k – doe.
- Hybrid working
- Great career progression.
- Training and education support.
- Opportunity to work on some very exciting projects.
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer today on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.