M&E Coordinator required for a large M&E Contractor to work on multiple projects in the Dublin area. This role will suit an M&E Coordinator that has worked in a similar role previously ideally with a contractor in Ireland or the UK. Projects include pharmaceuticals, Data Centres and large scale industrial.
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification.
- Provide CDM and Health and Safety input.
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- The successful M&E Coordinator must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Ideally have a Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. This client will also consider candidates from a trades background with services coordination experience.
- Ideally have 3-5 years experience in building services coordination in Ireland or the UK.
- Experience coordinating building services with the use of Revit/BIM.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa €65k-€75K, depending on experience
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Strong benefits package.
If you are a M&E Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.