We are seeking an experienced M&E Coordinator with over 5 years of relevant experience to join a leading Main Building Contractor. This role will involve contributing to a major mixed-use (residential/commercial) construction project located in Dublin. Our client maintains a strong project pipeline, with numerous significant projects slated to commence in the coming year. The ideal candidate for the M&E Coordinator position will have previous experience in large-scale building projects or related sectors.
- Review M&E design information extensively during the tender phase to identify and communicate any design shortcomings to the bidding team.
- Supervise, coordinate, and ensure timely distribution of M&E design data for construction tasks.
- Validate that M&E information earmarked for construction undergoes a comprehensive review by interface designers and the construction team, ensuring alignment with project specifications before release.
- Contribute to Construction, Design, and Management (CDM) as well as Health and Safety considerations.
- Lead meetings involving the client, design team, and subcontractors.
- Analyse project drawings and technical specifications for inconsistencies or disparities.
- Bachelor’s degree in building services, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering.
- Previous employment with a contractor is preferred.
- Ideally, possess a minimum of three years of experience in coordinating building services in Ireland or the UK.
- Proficiency and experience with Revit/BIM is advantageous.
- Salary circa €85k-€95K, depending on experience.
- Travel allowance / Company Vehicle.
- Strong benefits package.
If you are a M&E Coordinator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Emily Collins for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 26 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.