Junior Site Engineer (Civils)
Civils Site Engineer with 1+ years experience required for a leading Civil Engineering contractor to work on a long-term project in County Meath. The ideal Junior Engineer will have worked on civils projects for at least a year or have completed a placement on a civils project. The successful candidate should be proficient with setting-out and preferably be already based in the region. Our client has a great reputation as an employer and a good pipeline of work going forward.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/groundworkers
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- 1+ years experience
- Worked on Road / Bridge projects
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Benefits package
- Travel allowance / company vehicle
If you are a Junior Site considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.