Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
Junior Quantity Surveyor with 1 years + experience required to join a main building contractor to work on projects based in Cork. You would initially be based on a large commercial development in Cork City. This would be an ideal role for a Junior Quantity Surveyor looking to develop a career with a top contractor. The contractor has a large pipeline of work in the area.
- Reporting to the Senior QS.
- The overall objective is to control the implementation of a new house build software system that the company has installed in the last 12 months.
- The chosen candidate will be working closely with site teams.
- 1-2 years+ post-graduate experience with a PQS or Contractor.
- Must have a Construction Management or Quantity Surveying qualification.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good IT skills with competency using Cubit, Cost-ex or equivalent, Microsoft Word and Excel
- A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- To have strong analytical skills and ability to present findings.
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate.
- Ability co-ordinate several different projects at the same time.
- Salary: €40k – €50k
- Benefits Package
- Excellent career development.
If you are a Junior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.