Junior Quantity Surveyor required to join one of Ireland’s largest contractors on a Data Centre project in Dublin. Our client is interested in reviewing profiles for MEP or CSA bias Quantity Surveyors. The successful candidate would be reporting into the Commercial Manager and would be responsible for managing junior Quantity Surveyors on a large Data Centre project for a Blue-chip client.
Please call Joe Newman for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Assist in the management of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Assist in agreeing final accounts.
- A relevant third level degree qualification in Quantity surveying or Building Services.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working on a Data Centre project would be beneficial.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- The successful Junior Quantity Surveyor must be in Ireland or the UK at present and eligible to work without the need for a permit.
- Salary €45,000 to €55,000 DOE
- Healthcare scheme
- Gym membership contribution
- Opportunity to work on largest projects in Ireland
If you are a Junior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please contact Joe Newman We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Quantity Surveyors of all levels across the construction and engineering sectors across Ireland.