Junior Electrical Engineer needed to join an multi award winning building services engineering consultancy in Cork. The successful Electrical Design Engineer will be involved in a range of projects including Residential, Commercial and Healthcare. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their career as an engineer in one of Ireland s leading consultancies.
- Work as part of a multidiscipline team on a variety of projects.
- Implementing Quality & CAD/ Revit standards.
- The successful electrical engineer will work under the direction of a senior engineer and will assist them in all aspects of the job.
- Preparation of electrical designs and draughting of the same.
- Checking on electrical drawings.
- Participate in site visits and to monitor, review and sign-off electrical installations.
- Minimum Level 8 Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 1 years experience working as an electrical engineer preferably in a consultancy background.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- Knowledge of BIM and CAD highly preferable
- Previous work placement/experience working within a consultancy environment preferred.
- The successful Junior Electrical Engineer would preferably have local experience
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary – €30,000 – €40,000 – doe.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- 26 days paid leave
- Accredited excellent CPD programme.
- Further study contributions
If you are a Junior Electrical Design Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.