Electrical Engineer required to join one of Irelands Mechanical and Electrical consultancies in their Limerick office. This role would suit a junior electrical engineer who is eager to learn and develop their skills. The successful candidate will be working on some of Ireland s leading building services projects in the Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Industrial and Hospitality industries. This consultancy aims to lead the way in innovation the construction industry.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team on a variety of projects.
- Implementing Quality & CAD/ Revit standards.
- The successful electrical engineer will work under the direction of a senior engineer and will assist them in all aspects of the job.
- Preparation and of electrical designs and checking on electrical drawings.
- Participate in site visits and to monitor, review and sign-off electrical installations.
- Minimum level 8 qualification in Electrical Engineering
- 1 – 2 years experience in Electrical Building Services Design
- Knowledge of the commercial sector an advantage.
- Knowledge of BIM is not necessary but an advantage
- Knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN standards.
Benefits & Salary:
- €35k – €45k – doe
- Performance based annual bonus
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing allowance.
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Rebekah Blair on 086 0857455. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.