Electrical Engineer required to join one of Irelands Mechanical and Electrical consultancies based in their Limerick office. This role would suit a junior electrical engineer who is eager to work on some of Ireland s leading building services projects in the Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Industrial and Hospitality. This consultancy aims to lead the way in innovation the construction industry.
- Work as part of a multidiscipline team on a variety of projects.
- Implementing Quality & CAD/ Revit standards.
- The successful electrical engineer will work under the direction of a senior engineer and will assist them in all aspects of the job.
- Preparation of electrical designs and draughting of the same.
- Checking on electrical drawings.
- Participate in site visits and to monitor, review and sign-off electrical installations.
- Minimum level 8 qualification in Electrical Engineering
- 1 – 2 years experience in Electrical Building Services Design
- Knowledge of the commercial sector an advantage.
- Knowledge of BIM is not necessary but an advantage
- Knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN standards.
Benefits & Salary:
- €30k – €35k – doe
- Performance bases annual bonus
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Wellbeing allowance.
If you are a Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Leah Colfer on 086 1034862. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.