Intermediate Quantity Surveyor with 5 + years experience required to join a well-established mid-sized main building contractor who are working on several large apartment schemes, energy projects and commercial projects in the Dublin region. This is the ideal role for the QS with around 5+ years experience to join a highly reputable company who have a strong pipeline of projects in various sectors with plenty of opportunity to progress and develop. ** Please note that our client will review applications from more senior level quantity surveyors as well as grad / junior level, please apply or contact me directly for more info.
- Degree qualified with at least 5 years experience in Quantity Surveying with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Ideally experience in the residential sector in Ireland or the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- €60k- €70k
- Excellent career development
- Travel allowance or van
- Benefits package
If you are an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 25 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.