Intermediate Quantity Surveyor:
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor with 4 + years experience required to join a well-established Residential Developer to work from their South Dublin head office. This is the ideal role for the QS with around 4+ years experience to join a highly reputable company who have a strong pipeline of housing projects in South Dublin and Wicklow for the foreseeable future.
** Please note that our client will review applications from more senior level quantity surveyors as well as grad / junior level, please apply or contact me directly for more info.
- Degree qualified with at least 4 years experience in Quantity Surveying with a main building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Ideally experience in the residential sector in Ireland or the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- €60k- €70k
- Excellent career development
- Travel allowance
- Benefits package
If you are an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.