A qualified Interior Architect or Interior Designer with a good level of proficiency in REVIT and commercial project experience, is required by a medium sized architectural studio in Dublin with an award-winning interiors department.
The ideal Interior Architect / Interior Designer will have a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience and proven success delivering interior projects through all phases of development across a range of commercial, educational, or workplace design projects.
Joining a busy award winning team, the successful Interior Architect / Designer will take responsibility for producing tender drawings, technical detailing for office, commercial, student accommodation and nursing homes projects, taking them to site and handover.
- Qualification in Architecture, Interior Design, Interior Architecture or similar
- Ideally 4 years industry experience within an architectural practice or design office in Ireland or the UK is essential
- Previous experience delivering commercial, retail, educational or workplace design projects
- High level of IT proficiency including strong Revit skills is essential
- Strong technical understanding along with full familiarity with current industry regulations in Ireland or the UK
- Competency producing technical packages
- Previous success taking projects through to completion
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Creative with strong design skills
- €40k-€55k depending on experience
- Attractive package on offer
If you are an Interior Architect, Interior Technician or Interior Designer with strong Revit skills and architectural experience in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details. All conversations are strictly confidential.