Health & Safety Manager required for one of Europe s Leading contractors who specialise in turnkey Data Centre projects. This role would be based out of the Dublin HQ and the successful candidate would have a team of Health & Safety Leads/Advisors beneath them and would report directly into the Health & Safety Director. This company is extremely well respected in the industry and this role would be ideal for a Health & Safety Manager who wants to join a top company with a strong pipeline of projects.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Line manager for a team of site-based Health & Safety Leads / Advisors across sites in Ireland and Europe.
- Site audits and site planning.
- Presentations to corporate members.
- Ensure the business is fully compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments.
- Regularly review and update company risk assessments, safe operating procedures and safety statement
- Complete safety induction training for all new staff on site and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Ensure all company Health & Safety staff are investigating, recording and reporting accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay.
- Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time.
- Review sub-contractors safety statements and safety compliance.
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings with the Health & Safety Director.
- Attend regular site visits to projects in Ireland and Europe.
- Degree Qualified in Health & Safety.
- Previous experience working on Data Centre projects is essential.
- 10+ years experience in a Health & Safety role.
- 4+ years experience in a Health & Safety Lead role.
- Proven experience of leading / managing teams of Health & Safety professionals.
- Must have up to date knowledge of industry compliance and regulations.
- Flexible to travel across several sites in Dublin and locations in Europe (when required).
- Experience working with an M&E or Main Contractor in the UK or Ireland is essential.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- The successful Mechanical Commissioning Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and eligible to work without the need for a permit.
- Salary €80,000 to €100,000 DOE
- Gym membership contribution
- Discounted healthcare scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Travel and accommodations costs covered when travel is required
- Opportunity to work on largest projects in Ireland and Europe
If you are a Health & Safety Manager looking for your next career move, please contact Joe Newman. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.