Health & Safety Coordinator – 17392
Health & Safety Coordinator required to join one of Ireland’s largest Tier 1 Contractors based out of their offices in Dublin. This role would suit an experienced Health & Safety Professional with a strong administration skills and knowledge of current EHS Legislation. The role offers excellent job security and outstanding prospects for career advancement during the companies this dynamic period.
Please call Joe Newman for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Providing administration / coordination support to the Health & Safety teams on several live projects at any given time.
- Providing advice on health and safety laws, policies, and industry guidelines to management and staff.
- Developing and enhancing safety systems, training, and support while ensuring compliance and continuous improvement.
- Conducting audits to maintain high health and safety standards and offering technical advice to the workforce.
- Overseeing risk assessment and compliance efforts, identifying potential impacts of process and equipment changes.
- Assisting with internal audits, reporting data regularly to stakeholders, and maintaining a professional image for the company.
- Supporting the Health & Safety Managers and carrying out company-wide safety inspections and risk assessments.
- Provide guidance for the company-wide Knowledge Management System.
- Comply with ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001 requirements and company’s EHS standards.
- 2+ years’ experience in an EHS role.
- A relevant Health & Safety qualification.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Salary €45,000 to €55,000 DOE
- Healthcare scheme
- Gym membership contribution
- Opportunity to work on the largest projects in Ireland and Europe
If you are a Health & Safety Coordinator who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.