Health and Safety Officer with 4+ years experience required for a leading main building contractor to work on long term projects in County Health which include housing and apartments. Our client has a great reputation in the residential sector and really look after their staff. This is an excellent opportunity to take up a long-term role escaping the Dublin commute.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Review sub-contractors Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification /Diploma or higher.
- 4 years+ working as a Health & Safety Officer / Advisor on construction projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be proactive and be able to work as part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills and able to take the initiative.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- €60k – €70k
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle fully expensed
- Benefits package
If you are a Health & Safety Officer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 25 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.