Health & Safety Lead required to join one of Europe s leading Engineering Contractors for a Data Centre project in Dublin. Our client is in a period of continued growth and have a large order book for the next 5 to 10 years. They offer both job security and also excellent progression opportunities during this period of their growth.
Please call Joe Newman for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Complete regular site audits and inspections as outlined in the Safety Management System.
- Communicate audit findings to site management to rectify issues.
- Manage a team of Health & Safety advisors on site.
- Deliver health and safety inductions for all new employees and contractors.
- Complete safety reports for the head office.
- Assist in ensuring that all employees and sub-contractors are fully compliant and up to date in all Health, Safety & Workplace legislation laid out by the client.
- Represent the company at site meetings and manage the toolbox schedule for the client.
- Ensure the site is adequately set up with a site-specific construction EHS Plan.
- Development and management of risk assessments & method statements.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by the Health & Safety Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- A relevant Health & Safety qualification.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Salary €80,000 to €100,000 DOE
- Healthcare scheme
- Gym membership contribution
- Opportunity to work on the largest projects in Ireland and Europe
If you are a Health & Safety Lead who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. 16407