Graduate/Junior Electrical Engineer
Graduate/Junior Electrical Engineer opportunity to work for a leading Engineering contractor to work on their projects in Dublin. This company are providing installation services and full building services and have multiple projects in Ireland and Europe. The successful Graduate/Junior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for work a range of Semi-Conductor and Data Centre projects.
This company strongly supports continuous career progression plans for all of their Graduate/Junior Electrical Engineers into Senior Engineering and Project Management roles.
- Multiple Pharmaceutical Plants – €30M – €50M
- Semi-Conductor facility – €10M – €60M
- Data Centre Projects – €20M – €45M
- Coordination of Electrical installations onsite between subcontractors and other disciplines.
- Resolving engineering queries in the field.
- Work with construction manager to monitor the construction schedule.
- Weekly Progress reporting.
- Familiarise with scope of contract to monitor possible or potential variation work on site.
- Ensure supply equipment is ordered as required to meet project schedule.
- Co-ordination between Consultant and Contractor on-site.
- Co-ordination of project activity in conjunction with the offsite modular team.
- Safety audits and monitoring safety performance on site.
- Weekly Variation reporting.
- 0-2 Years experience as an Electrical Project Engineer.
- Degree or Diploma in Building Services/Electrical Engineering.
- Experience working on large scale pharmaceutical, Data Centre or utilities projects is beneficial but not essential.
- Knowledge of Electrical drawings and understanding of services installation.
- Proficient in use of Navisworks and Database systems related to Engineering functions.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €33,000 to €43,000 DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- 6 Monthly performance/salary reviews
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Expenses and accommodation paid for during any travel
- Opportunity to work on the largest projects in Ireland and Europe.
If you are a Graduate/Junior Electrical Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland within the building services sector.