Graduate Engineer positions available. This client is an industry leader. They are a diverse Engineering and Contracting company at the forefront of national and international utility infrastructural development. They now have graduate positions available in Kerry.
- All setting out & surveying of the sites civil and none civil
- Measuring actual materials used and reconciles with theoretical measure, reporting and investigating reasons for differences
- Logging Project progress and ensuring we are on track.
- Checking plans & drawings
- Contributing to production of Permit to Dig, including briefing to the workforce
- Attending Site meetings
- Liasing with the client and the design team
- Ensuring all materials are as per specification
- Assisting in the overseeing quality control & health and safety
- Material quality management
- Promoting TLI safety processes and procedures by promoting the wearing of relevant PPE.
- Any other reasonable work related tasks
- Sc. (Hons) Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent Level 8 or above
- A current driving license
- Safepass Card
- Understanding of Permit to Dig System
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to use level & EDM, plus GPS
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal & Organisational Skills
- Salary circa €30k – €40k DOE
- Excellent Benefits Package
If you are a Graduate Engineer considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.