Graduate Electrical Engineer required for one of Ireland s principal Civil & MEICA Engineering Contractors. This will be a permanent full-time position. Multiple positions nationwide.
- Assistance to Electrical Design manager and Snr Electrical Engineer
- Assistance to the Tendering Team for all electrical aspects of works
- Procurement, liaison & management of sub-contractors and in-house electricians and commissioning Engineers
- Site supervision of same
- Procurement of Control panels, cabling ‚Ä¶‚Ä¶etc
- Development of Electrical RAMS,
- Development of Commissioning Plan, Electrical Test Packs and handover documentation
- Site visit for assessment of electrical infrastructure at existing works.
- Attend Client Design Review & Contract Progress Meetings
- Single Line Diagrams
- Control Panel Schematic – development and review & approval of vendor packs
- Cable Calculations and specification
- Low voltage systems,
- Cable Schedules
- Cable Block diagrams
- Racking and Routing Drawings
- Termination Schedules, Loop diagrams.
- Third level degree in Electrical Engineering
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Clean Irish driving licence
- Salary circa €35K – €40K DOE
- Benefits package
If you are a Graduate Electrical Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.