Excellent opportunity for a talented Graduate Architect to join one of Ireland s leading architectural practices.
A medium sized award winning architectural practice in Dublin, is seeking to recruit a Graduate Architect or Architect with ideally 3-5 years industry experience.
The successful Graduate Architect will join a leading practice of over 50 staff who have a broad project portfolio which includes commercial, residential, healthcare, educational, mixed-use, retail and conservation developments.
Due to recently awarded projects, they have an opportunity for experienced Graduate / Architect to join the team and be part of a team working on a range of commercial, retail, leisure and healthcare developments from planning to construction.
- Qualified Graduate Architect / Architect working towards professional registration
- 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Good knowledge and understanding working with current Irish building regulations
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Good design skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Previous project experience should include a range of high quality residential, healthcare, educational or commercial developments
- Site experience is beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal skills and along with ability to work well within a team environment
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland is essential
Location: Dublin city
- €Neg. depending on experience
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Graduate Architect OR Architect and you meet the criteria above, please forward a copy of you cv to Deborah Byrne for further details.