General Foreman required for a highly reputable Main Building Contractor to work on a 2-year school project in North Dublin. Our client has won several major public sector projects and they have a great pipeline of work for the next few years. The successful General Foreman will be responsible for all works on site and will report to a contracts manager. This role will ideally suit the General Foreman who has worked on commercial builds or schools ideally in Ireland.
- Reporting to the PM
- Manage subcontractors
- Managing construction team
- Managing programme
- Ensure completion dates are met
- Ensuring quality of works
- Managing health and safety on Site
- Trade background preferable
- Strong housing experience in Ireland or the UK
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package
- Long term role with a very stable company
If you are a General Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 25 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.