Framework Commercial Lead with 10 years’+ experience required to join a leading Construction company operating in the UK and Republic of Ireland. This role will be based from the Cork office.
This role will be critical in managing their Irish Civil Engineering projects, on their long-term frameworks to ensure their successful delivery
- Client Relationship Management: Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, addressing concerns, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Performance Reporting: Proficient in reporting and analysing commercial data at a tier one standard.
- Estimation & budgeting, reviewing project specifications, estimating costs, and developing competitive bids to secure new contracts.
- Contract Negotiation with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers. Including defining the terms and conditions, payment schedules, and any necessary legal agreements.
- Risk Management: Identifying and assessing potential risks and developing strategies to mitigate these risks – e.g. market conditions, regulatory changes, and unforeseen project challenges.
- Financial Planning: Developing and maintaining project budgets and ensuring that the project stays within budgetary constraints.
- Change Order Management: Handling change orders and variations to the original project scope. This includes evaluating the financial impact of changes and negotiating adjustments with clients and subcontractors.
- Compliance and Regulation: ensuring project compliance with client and industry standards.
- Quantity surveying or civil engineering degree / third level qualification
- 10+ years of the civil engineering industry– preferably within the water industry
- Demonstrable strong financial acumen, negotiation skills at a senior level
- In depth experience working within the Irish construction industry
- Experience working within management and leadership roles in the construction / water industry
- Salary €100k – €120k neg DOE
- 30+ days leave
- Company vehicle or car allowance.
- Hybrid working.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Training development & institute membership
- Social and team building events
- And much more!
If you are a Framework Commercial Manager considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.