My client, a top Civil Engineering contractor are now searching for a Site Manager/Foreman for new projects in Dublin.
- Maintaining health and safety standards on site.
- Day-to-day management and coordination of the site.
- Maintaining daily site records
- Liaise with the commercial team in relation to progress and programme.
- Work closely with our management team in a professional and friendly work environment.
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Hold a Construction related Trade Qualification/Degree or possess relevant experience.
- At least 5 years’ Site Manager or Foreman experience in Ireland or the UK.
- Strong technical ability with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to lead the project and various trades.
- €65k – €75k DOE
- Excellent Benefits package
If you are a Site Manager/Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.