Fit-Out Supervisor required to join one of Europe s leading contractors on a Data Centre project in Dublin. The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Project Manager. This role would be suitable for a Construction Manager with site agent/package manager background who has experience working on fit-out projects.
- Manage a team of Sub-Contractors to ensure delivery of the projects fit-out requirements.
- Fit-Out project management.
- QAQC in line with the clients quality plan.
- Programming, planning, coordinating and reporting of all construction fit-out activities.
- Management of design consultants and fit-out contractors.
- Overseeing an entire fit-out element of the project to ensure high quality installation.
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues.
- Manage and drive a large team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines.
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards.
- Ensure project profitability.
- Ensure any variations and delays are communicated to the projects team.
- Assistance with the close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Materials- all with the support of the site Project Manager.
- Put forward suggestions for improvements to construction and safety processes.
- Relevant qualification in Construction or related disciplines.
- 5 Years+ experience as a Supervisor/Assistant Construction Manager.
- Must have Fit-Out experience.
- Must have worked with a Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Proven track record of having led teams on large projects with tight deadlines.
- Experience on a Data Centre project would be beneficial.
- Detailed knowledge of the full design and construction process of a project.
- The successful Fit-Out Supervisor must have an EU passport.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Salary €75,000 to €85,000 DOE
- Discounted healthcare
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a Fit-Out Supervisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland. IND2