Fire Engineers (Intermediate & Senior level)
Intermediate and Senior level Fire Engineers are currently required by a leading multidisciplinary company in North Dublin. They are a busy multidisciplinary company working within the architectural, engineering and construction industry wide a diverse project portfolio.
Due to an increase in projects both domestically and internationally, they are growing the talented team and seeking qualified Fire Engineers at various levels.
The role will involve working on exciting projects across various sectors including; Leisure, Sports, Educational, Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial, Residential, Pharmaceutical, Mission Critical and Conservation for both public and private clients.
- Degree level (or higher) qualification in Fire Safety Engineering (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 3 years experience for intermediate level position or 8 years+ for Senior level position
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, MS Office and SketchUp is desired
- Must have a good understanding of current Irish Building Regulation and a thorough understanding of Part B and M access
- Strong drafting and detail skills
- Team Player with good interpersonal and client liaising skills
- Have previous experience within a consultancy environment within architecture and engineering
- Project coordination and report writing skills
- Experience working on projects during construction stage
- Only those holding eligibility to work in Ireland can be considered
Salary & Benefits
- €40k-€65k depending on experience
- Professional subscriptions
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
If you are a qualified Fire Engineer with a good understanding of current industry regulations interested in joining a progression organisation and you meet the criteria above, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for further details.