Finishing Manager required for a leading main building contractor to work on a 100-unit block of apartments near Blanchardstown. Our client has a very strong pipeline of work and are currently working on over 800 residential units. The successful Finishing Manager will have worked on apartments previously in Ireland or the UK.
- The suitable candidate must have 5+ years management experience (fit-out / finishing).
- Experience working on apartments in Ireland or the UK
- Great at driving a project and managing the trades
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Word, Power Point and Excel skills
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Manage sub-contractors
- Present reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions
- Basic salary circa €65k -€75k
- Company vehicle
If you are a Finishing Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.