Finishing Foreman required for a mid-sized main building contractor to work on an educational build in Carlow. Excellent role with a top company who are tendering for more projects in the region. The successful Finishing Foreman ideally have worked on educational projects previously or commercial builds.
- The suitable candidate must have 5+ years management experience (finishing).
- Be able to lead a large team
- Experience working on one-off high-end housing projects previously
- Experience on recent Irish or UK housing projects
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Word, Power Point and Excel skills
- Lead the finishing Team
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Manage sub-contractors
- Present reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions
- Basic salary circa €60k -65k+
- Company van / Travel allowance
- Benefits package
If you are a Finishing Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CVs to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.